MTT Limited is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our website. This policy explains how and why we collect your information; what we do with it and the control you have over our use of it.
What we collect and how do we use the data?
MTT limited collects information about you, in order to:
1. Process orders or applications and requests submitted by you.
2. Provide support on our products and services.
3. Carry out research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of all of our customers to improve our services and website.
4. Send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new MTT limited products and services.
When you submit a request, we will require information about yourself, your name, email address, postal address and telephone number. You are under no obligation to provide this information. If you do not, however, we may not be able to provide you with certain services, goods and support.
By submitting your contact details to us, we may contact you or send you marketing materials. We will give you the chance to opt out of any marketing email from us in the future.
- Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to a hard drive, to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
- Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
- MTT limited will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf. In addition, we may disclose personal information if required to do so by law.
Products and services
- MTT limited is committed to provide the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time we may send you details of our products which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please email us to unsubscribe.
Contact Information / Comments
Your acceptance of these Privacy Statement Terms